SOLD Deborah Laws "Viva Las Vegas!" Dress | Medium
- Wild and amazing novelty Viva Las Vegas dress by Deborah Laws!
- This label is known for its fun sense of design, and this is the ultimate example!
- The dress is made from a black and white color blocked fabric with puff sleeves and features an applique design on the front celebrating what Las Vegas is known best for!
- The dress is lined with the exception of the sleeves (but is still semi sheer), and there is a hidden center back zipper for closure.
- No pockets, with two large shoulder pads that hold the shape of the sleeves!
Fits like a modern size | Medium
Material | 54% Ramie/46% Polyester
Tag size | 10
Label | Deborah Laws
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 14"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 11 1/4"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 18" (36")
Waist | 16.5" (33")
Hips | 19" (38")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 40"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.