SOLD Paint Splash Print Jumpsuit | Petite Medium
- Super fun and 80s paint splash print jumpsuit in a color palette of purple, shades of blue, and black!
- Features a loose fitting silhouette that can be styled with or without a belt or fanny pack of some kind :)
- There is an elongated keyhole opening at the back with a single button for closure, and cropped/tapered legs.
- Very lightweight and soft, no pockets.
- There are no zippers or closures other than the neck of the jumpsuit, which measures 38" at its widest. You will need to be able to wiggle this up past your hips, so a 38" or less hip measurement is suggested for this jumpsuit!
- In addition, this style was a bit short in the crotch for the model (who is 5'6"). This jumpsuit will also work best on someone who is 5'5" or shorter!
Fits like a modern size |
Tag size | n.a.
Material | 100% Rayon
Label | n.a.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Sleeve length (neck seam to sleeve hem) | 15.5"
Length (front right shoulder seam to crotch seam) | 31"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | Free
Waist | Free
Hips | up to 62", but the neck hole opening is only a 38" when stretched wide.
Inseam | 24"
Length (shoulder seam to hem) |
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.