Karen Alexander Unique Jumpsuit | Medium
- Beautiful and unique Karen Alexander printed jumpsuit!
- The top half is a thin, paneled stretchy black jersey fabric with subtle v-neckline and matching black fabric draped in a criss-cross across the front. It's meant to be form fitting!
- The waistline is a bit dropped, with a pointed waistline and printed pants with a cool matching print draped skirt piece over the pants!
- There are no zippers or buttons on this jumpsuit, you will just step in and pull this up! Please take note of the hip measurements for this reason, as your measurements should be the size of the hips or smaller to pull up past.
- This jumpsuit will work best on someone with a long torso and/or a larger bust!
- Unlined (the solid black jersey fabric is a bit see through), no pockets.
- Belt is not included and is just for styling purposes.
- The jumpsuit is clipped at the back in the photos.
- This should not be stored on a hanger, as it will continue to stretch out the top half.
Material | 100% Rayon, exclusive of trim
Tag size | 10
Label | Karen Alexander
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 19"
Length (front right shoulder seam to crotch seam) | 34.5"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 12.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 20.5" (41")
Waist | 16" (32")
Hips | 19" (38")
Inseam | 22"
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 58"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 8
There is a hole on the front right part of the pant leg, that is shown in the last photograph.
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.