Oleg Cassini Beaded Sequin Peplum Top | Small
- Incredible beaded silk Oleg Cassini peplum top!
- The swirling design is made up of tiny silver beads and pale pink sequins that mimics a topographic map and black bugle beads trimming the neckline and sleeve hems in rows.
- Features include a crew neckline, long set in sleeves with a single black covered button closure at the wrist, a fitted waistline, and a flowing gathered peplum.
- The back of the top has buttons down to the waist and a hidden invisible zipper on the peplum.
- Fully lined in solid black silk, no pockets.
- There are two shoulder pads that can easily be removed if desired! But they do give the top some great structure :)
Fits like a modern size | Small
Material | 100% Silk
Tag size | 8
Label | Oleg Cassini
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 16"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 24"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 18" (36")
Waist | 13.5" (27")
Hips | Free
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 25.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 8
There are some beads missing in very small quantities throughout the top.
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.