Lillie Rubin Lilac and Lace Gown | Small
- Absolutely STUNNING lilac and lace gown by Lillie Rubin!
- This is such a dream - I could 100% see it as a wedding dress! Or maybe as the reception dress!
- Features include a plunging v-neckline framed by beautiful double leaf trim, long set in sleeves that have hidden snap closures inside each wrist, a fitted waistline with the same double leaf trim, and a long gathered flowing triple layered skirt to the floor in a gorgeous shade of lilac!
- The lining layer of the skirt is made of a beautiful crepe fabric. Very luxe!
- The outer two layers of the skirt are made of the same lavender polyester.
- The closure at the back is a long zipper that goes down to the butt and has hidden snap closures at the neck and at the waist.
- No pockets, otherwise this is the perfect dress and a work of art!
Fits like a modern size | Small
Material | the lavender fabric is Polyester
Tag size | n.a.
Label | Lillie Rubin
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 14 1/4"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 23"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 17" (34")
Waist | 13" (26")
Hips | Free
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 55.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There is a handful of small tears in the skirt fabric towards the bottom that gets lost in the folds when worn - see the last five photos in the set for reference. There is also a rhinestone gem missing from the center of one of the flowers on the right sleeve - see the 3rd to last photo in the set for reference.
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.