* Tie Dye Cityscape Button Down *
- A tie dyed take on the deadstock collection of Indian cotton Cityscape blouses we have!
- Each one has been hand dyed, washed, and hung out to dry in the California sun!
- Each blouse has a number + name! Please make sure to double check the number on the photo of the blouse you are interested in matches the number you have selected before completing your purchase :)
- 20% of each blouse sale will go to The United Way of of Genesee County's Flint Water Fund!
Care | Each blouse will need to be washed separately from other clothing for the first few washes to maintain its color and design!
Fits like a modern size | 4X
Material | 100% Cotton, made in India
Label | Sky Lark Collections
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Sleeve length: 23"
Bust: 28" (56")
Hips: 28" (56")
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information if you have to file a missing package claim.