Laurel Burch Animal Print Cotton Sundress | XS
- Absolutely UNREAL Laurel Burch animal print sundress!!!!
- This dress feels so rare - I have only ever seen t-shirts or sweatshirts with her designs! And it's not even homemade! This is designed by an Italian brand. So cool!!!
- The fabric is signed with Laurel Burch's signature :)
- Laurel Burch was a Bay area artist who created her own empire in the late 70s-90s. She was known for her fantastical illustrations, especially her cats! Giving animals 'human' eyes was also very much her style. Absolutely so talented and great!
- Features include straps, a straight across neckline at both the front and back, princess seams, and a pencil midi silhouette with a high slit on the left side seam.
- The dress is unlined, with a hidden center back 10.5" zipper, and no pockets.
- This dress has a very small bust and the seam allowance is very minimal (only 1/2"), so it wouldn't be possible to let it out much to allow for a size up. It did not zip all the way up at the back of the model because its bust measurement is 34.5", whereas the dress is as 32".
- The waist and hip measurements reflect more of a size Medium, so if you are an XS in the bust and Medium in the waist and hips then this was made for you! Lucky!!!
Material | 100% Cotton
Tag size | n.a.
Label | judz' collezione, SJ Apparel
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 16" (32")
Waist | 14.5" (29")
Hips | 18.5" (37")
Slit length | 11"
Side seam | 33"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.