ESPRIT Denim Vest with Zippers | XL
- Cute dark wash denim utility style vest from ESPRIT!
- This vest is unique - the way it is structured makes it look like two different layered vests on top of one another when it is all just one piece!
- Features include a v-neckline, silver metal buttons down the front, two chest pockets with the same silver metal buttons, and two zipper pockets below at the front. There is even ANOTHER tiny pocket sewn on top of one of the zipper pockets!
- The 'inside' vest is lined with black denim at the front only! The back of the vest is unlined.
- The label sewn into the vest at the front is ESPRIT, but the inside label says 'Cheung Sing' and the silver buttons say 'Izumi Sato' on them.
- This vest is *not* reversible.
Fits like a modern size | XL
Material | 100% Cotton
Tag size | XL
Label | ESPRIT
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 17"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 23" (46")
Waist | 22.5" (45")
Hips | 22" (44")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 24"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.