Byblos Italian Cream Midi Dress | Small
- Incredible sleeveless cream shirtdress by the iconic Italian label Byblos!
- Byblos was extremely popular in the late 70s and all through to the 90s, and was geared towards a fresh, young clientele. Each of their pieces has something unexpected about it!
- This gorgeous dress is no exception - it's a classic piece with beautiful seam work, some surprise trim hidden in the button placket and around the neckline, and a box pleat at the back hem that dips a little lower and adds a punch to the silhouette!
- The color is more of a light cream in real life, whereas in the photos it is leaning more towards off white.
- Features include a fitted, sporty silhouette at the top, a button down front to the hips, princess seams that flow into curved hip pockets, and two back pockets!
- The fabric is made of a really nice quality!
- Super streamlined and very cool. Unlined, so this will likely require proper garments worn underneath.
- This is a part of fashion history!
Fits like a modern size | Small
Tag size | 4
Material | 70% Viscose / 30% Polyamide, made in Italy
Label | Byblos
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There is a small faded black streak on the back of the dress just in from the left armhole seam that measures about 1/8" long.
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Neck circumference | 13.5"
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 18” (36”)
Waist | 14.5" (29")
Hips | 18" (36")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 46.5"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.