Rizik Bros Abstract Strapless Dress | Medium
- The coolest little cocktail dress with the BEST print!!!
- Designed by Lawrence and carried in the prominent Rizik Bros department store in Washington D.C. back in the 1980s.
- Features include a strapless straight neckline and an asymmetrical ruffle peplum lined with tulle to give it some shape!
- The entire bodice is a pencil silhouette, and the peplum really gives it that extra oomph!
- The zipper is on the left side seam and there are snap buttons to connect the foldover piece along the neckline.
- The bust is *very* small and there is no stretch!
- So even though the waist and hip measurements are a small, the bust measurement is more of an XS. Please read the measurements!
- The belt in the photo is just for styling and is not included. There are no belt loops or pockets on the dress either!
- The dress is fully lined.
Fits like a modern size | Medium (please read measurements below for this one)
Tag size | n.a.
Material | 100% Cotton
Label | Rizik Bros Washington, Lawrence
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 16" (32")
Waist | 14" (28")
Hips | 19" (38")
Side seam | 28"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.