SOLD Bob Mackie Wearable Art Shirt Jacket L|XL
- WILD AND AMAZING olive green button down shirt jacket by Bob Mackie Wearable Art!
- Features include colorful pastel machine stitched floral embroidery along the collar, the button placket, and the sleeve cuffs, with a full out It's A Small World/Midsommar inspired design on the back.
- There is also golden yellow contrast top stitching along the seams.
- This shirt looks and feels as if it has never been worn!
- Pristine condition.
- The cute gold buttons also have an 'M' on them for 'Mackie'!
- Unlined, no pockets.
Fits like a modern size | Large or XL
Tag size | Large
Material | 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex, 100% Embroidery Polyester
Label | Bob Mackie Wearable Art
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 18"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 24"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 23" (46")
Hips | 23.5" (47")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 28.5"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.