SOLD Jessica McClintock x Gunne Sax Dress | Medium
- Stunning light blue strapless swiss dot dress by Jessica McClintock for Gunne Sax!
- This dress will lift your mood and make you want to dance! It has a great rustle as you move around and is sure to turn heads.
- Features include a ruffle trimmed sweetheart neckline, boning in the princess seams AND side seams, a fitted waistline that comes to a point at center front with attached waist ties at the side seams (can be tied at the front or back!), and a gorgeous full skirt with both tulle and acetate layers of lining!
- The dress is fully lined, and the top layer of swiss dot fabric is semi sheer.
- Center back zipper for closure, no pockets.
Fits like a modern size | Medium
Tag size | 11
Material | 100% Polyester shell, 100% Nylon tulle lining, 100% Acetate lining
Label | Gunne Sax by Jessica McClintock
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 19" (38") (with all the fullness of the boning in the princess seams)
Waist | 15" (30")
Hips | Free
Side seam | 52"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.