New Kits on the Block Hypercolor T-Shirt | 2XL
- Very rare and incredible Generra Hypercolor t-shirt in a New Kids on the Block kittens in a basket theme!!
- Everything about this t-shirt is incredible.
- Hypercolor was created in the 90s and was a major trend!
- The colors of the t-shirt actually changed when heat is applied, and returned to its original state once cooled!!
- Sadly, this t-shirt was most likely washed in warm water or tumble dried in the past, so the effect no longer has weight.
- The design on the front is a rare hybrid of mixed pop culture icons Lisa Frank and NKOTB.
- Truly an original piece!
Fits like a modern size | 2XL
Tag size | Large
Material | 100% Cotton
Label | Generra Hypercolor
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There are two small and light stains at the back of the tshirt near the back left hem.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 23" (46")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 28"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information if you have to file a missing package claim.