SOLD Black Wool Coat with Ombre Striped Lining L|XL
- Incredible black wool jacket with velvet trim and striped ombre lining!
- The jacket is an open silhouette, but it has a single separate black wool loop and button sewn into the lining of the jacket if you want it to close!
- The pointed lapel is trimmed in black velvet, as is the pleated center back of the coat.
- There is even a cute small black velvet bow at the back!
- The lining feels like a satin material and fades from a beige hue to a burnt red with metallic gold thread running across it.
- The silhouette of the jacket is a swing style and the sleeves are raglan style!
- Fully lined.
Tag size | n.a.
Material | Wool with Velvet trim
Label | n.a.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 8
There are two spots on the jacket where the shell fabric has worn away and the area is slightly bald. See the last photo in the set for the area at the back of the right sleeve for reference. The other spot is at the back of the coat towards the bottom left center. The lining also has some streaks, but nothing major. Overall the coat is in great condition for its age!
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Sleeve length (neck seam to sleeve hem) | 28.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | up to 60"
Waist | Free
Hips | Free
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 45"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information if you have to file a missing package claim.