Soft Faux Fur Magenta Jacket | Large
- INCREDIBLE and suuuper soft magenta faux fur coat!!
- This is the kind of coat that you will keep "petting" while wearing it, it is really that tactile and soft.
- Features include a rounded shawl style lapel, statement gathered sleeves, an oversized matching fuzzy fabric single button for closure, two front pockets and a tapered silhouette.
- This is a mid length coat that falls between the thigh and knee, depending on your height. The model is 5'6" in the photos!
- Fully lined in matching magenta viscose fabric.
- There are shallow shoulder pads sewn into the coat that give it structure.
Fits like a modern size | Large
Material | 100% Modacrylic shell, 100% Viscose lining
Tag size | 9/10
Label | Peabody House International, made in Hungary
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 18"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 21.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 27" (54")
Waist | 25" (50")
Hips | 24" (48")
Length (center back seam to hem) | 32"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.