SOLD No! Jeans Scooter Cat Sweater | One Size Fits Most
- Very cool and rare pullover ramie/cotton sweater by No! Jeans! This brand is usually known for their cardigans, so this pullover style is truly one of a kind!
- Features an incredible design on the front of a yellow cat with stripes in a gray and pink hat riding a scooter!
- There are also knit bubble letters that read "Scooter Cat" in colors that match the color scheme.
- The back of the sweater is light pink and black, and the collar, sleeve hems, and hem of the sweater are white with a light pink stripe.
- The waistband has very little stretch, so in order to wear it untucked or un-bloused your hip measurement will need to be 38" or less.
- Unlined, loose knit, no pockets, lightweight.
Tag size | One Size Fits Most
Material | 55% Ramie/45% Cotton
Label | No! The Jeans Revolt by Claude Attias
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
The space where the pupil should be on the cat's left eye is blank. It's a charming quirk! There are also two small, light stains on the back of the right sleeve.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 26"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 25"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 25" (50")
Hips | 19" (38")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 26.5"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.