Red Water Repellant Coat with Removable Hood | 2X
- Little Red Riding Hood!
- The perfect long red coat with a detachable hood!
- The shell fabric has been treated with TEFLON - according to the tags that are still attached, water should roll off and any soils or stains could be easily wiped off!
- Features include a detachable hood (fastened by buttons around the collar), a fold over collar, long cuffed raglan sleeves, a pleated bodice that hangs in an A-line silhouette, and buttons down the front.
- Fully lined, with two front hip level pockets.
- There are also sewn in shoulder pads that can be easily snipped out between the lining!
Fits like a modern size | 2X
Material | 60% Nylon 40% Polyester shell, 100% Acetate lining
Tag size | 3X
Label | Vision, made in USA
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Sleeve length (neck seam to sleeve hem) | 33" un-cuffed, 28" when double cuffed
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 34.5" (69")
Hips | 35" (70")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 50.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.