Herman Kay Mondrian Inspired Dolman Coat | XL
- Super cool black wool coat by Herman Kay with a Mondrian inspired design in a color palette of red, purple, teal, and brown!
- Features include a stand up collar in solid teal, dolman sleeves, a button down front, hemlines that curve up at either side seam, and a tapered mid-length silhouette.
- Fully lined, with two hip pockets.
- In between a medium and heavy weight - it's the perfect coat to layer up underneath!
- The measurements align with XL measurements, but this could easily be a one size fits most depending on how you like your coats to fit!
Fits like a modern size | XL
Material | Wool shell, Acetate lining
Tag size | Small
Label | Herman Kay, made in the Dominican Republic
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | n.a.
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 29"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 28" (56")
Waist | 27.5" (55")
Hips | 27.5" (55")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 38"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There are three small stains on the right sleeve near the cuff, see the last photo in the set for reference.
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.