Nicole Miller Office Print Silk Button Down | Large
- Incredible Nicole Miller printed silk button down from 1991 that was made in limited quantities!
- Nicole Miller was known for making patterns that would never be repeated once a style sold out.
- This particular pattern has an office theme that is giving me Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead!!! There's the name 'Cathy' written in lipstick, calendars with dates circled in red, a yellow landline phone, thumbtacks, glue, pens, etc etc etc! Absolutely incredible.
- Features include a collar, short sleeves, a single chest pocket, and buttons down the front.
- Unlined, lightweight, and soft!
- There are shallow shoulder pads that can be easily snipped out.
Fits like a modern size | Large
Material | 100% Silk
Tag size | Large
Label | Nicole Miller
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 18"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 9.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 22.5" (45")
Waist | 21.5" (43")
Hips | 22" (44")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 25.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There are two mended spots on the inside of the right sleeve close to the armpit - see the last photo in the set for reference.
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.