Schlitz Beer Hawaiian Shirt | Large
- Truly wild and amazing 60s Hawaiian shirt with a vibrant Schlitz beer print!
- The Joseph Schlitz Brewing Company was an American brewery based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and once the largest producer of beer in the United States. Its namesake beer, Schlitz, was known as "The beer that made Milwaukee famous" and was advertised with the slogan "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer".
- Features include a notched collar, four gold metal buttons down the front for closure, a single chest pocket, and a tapered fit down to the hem.
- Unlined, excellent fabric quality.
- Washing instructions: Machine or hand washed in cold or lukewarm water OR dry cleaned. Avoid bleach or harsh detergents. I would highly suggest dry cleaning this only! If washed incorrectly, the bright colors may bleed.
Tag size | n.a.
Material | 100% Cotton, made in Hawaii
Label | Ui-Maikai
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
The shirt is in excellent condition, but has a tiny bit of yellow discoloration on the top of the pocket. It is very faint.
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Neck circumference | 14.5"
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 18"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 10"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 21" (42")
Hips | 20" (40")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 27 1/4"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.