Canyon Group Chenille Wrap Robe | Large
- Incredible original design by THE Canyon Group Robe! Canyon Group robes were featured in every huge sitcom in the 90s, most notably The Nanny!
- Fran owned dozens of different designs :)
- This design in this color scheme is no longer sold anywhere!
- This white chenille robe has a design of a yellow crescent moon with fluffy clouds trimmed in baby blue!
- Features include a shawl collar, a wraparound silhouette (there are ties on the inside to secure it, then a detachable matching belt is looped through on the outside), and two hidden hip pockets.
- Medium weight - this would be great in all season! Unlined.
Fits like a modern size | Large
Tag size | Large
Material | 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton
Label | Canyon Group by Damze Co.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 21.5"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 23" uncuffed, 20" cuffed
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 22" (44")
Hips | 22.5" (45")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 49"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.