Escada Yellow and White Floral Print Skirt Suit | Medium
- Super chic lemon yellow and white large scale floral print skirt suit from Escada by Margaretha Ley!
- The set consists of a short sleeve single breasted blazer top and a pencil skirt.
- The fabric is a beautiful high quality quilted cotton blend that has no stretch.
- The blazer top features include a scoop neckline, short sleeves, large round gold plastic metal buttons down the front (with a single hidden clear button closure on the inside), a fitted waistline with a peplum, and a cute corset tie up detail at the back.
- The skirt has a fitted waistline and a button tab closure with a zipper at center back.
- The blazer top is lined in a gauzy white cotton and the skirt is lined in Nylon.
Material | 93% Cotton/7% Nylon shell, 100% Cotton lining
Tag size | 38
Label | Escada by Margaretha Ley
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 15"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 12"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 19" (38")
Waist | 16" (32")
Hips | 21.5" (43")
Length (center back seam to hem) | 24.5"
Waist | 14.5" (29")
Hips | 20" (40")
Side seam | 22"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There is some very faded color bleeding from the yellow onto the white that is hardly noticeable unless you're really looking at it!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.