Natori I.Magnin Velvet Open Jacket | One Size
- Gorgeous deep maroon open velvet jacket by Natori for the infamous department store I.magnin!
- The color is so deep that it can look black at times! It is truly a luxe, special piece.
- Features some stunning black lace applique on both shoulders embellished with shiny black beads.
- The silhouette is loose and drapes beautifully, with short sleeves and a curved hemline.
- There are no closures or pockets.
- Lightweight, fully lined, sewn in shoulder pads.
Fits like a modern size | One Size
Tag size | One Size
Material | 69% Acetate/16% Rayon/15% Nylon shell, 100% Polyester lining
Label | Natori / I.magnin
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Sleeve length (neck seam to sleeve hem) | 23.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | Free
Waist | Free
Hips | Free
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 43"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.