Carol Anderson Tropical Jumpsuit | Small
- Amazing tropical print jumpsuit by Carol Anderson!
- The print includes cheetah print, macaws, and a vibrant botanical scene!
- Features include a v-neckline, buttons to the waist, a hidden zipper fly, an elastic back waist, and tapered legs.
- Unlined, with sewn in shoulder pads that can be snipped out.
- The measurements are a bit misleading, because it sounds like this could fit a size Medium. However, I tried it on myself and was not able to even zip it up or button the waist even though the measurements match mine! This will best fit a Small, and someone who is 5'6" or shorter.
Tag size | 2
Material | 100% Rayon
Label | Carol Anderson
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
The smocked elastic at the back of the waist is a little shot, but still has plenty of life left!
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 16.5"
Length (front right shoulder seam to crotch seam) | 29.5"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 11.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 21.5" (43")
Waist | 13.5"-14.5" (27"-29")
Hips | 21" (42")
Inseam | 28"
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 54.5"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.