Rare Peter Max Print Jumpsuit | Small
- Incredible, amazing, out of this world handmade jumpsuit from genuine Peter Max fabric!!
- The print is classic Peter Max - a vibrant color palette and whimsical scene of a magically dressed being jumping amongst the clouds and peeking sun!
- This jumpsuit is absolutely stunning and a very flattering fit.
- Even though it is homemade, the pattern was clearly laid out with care as you can see from the identically lined up pattern on the front and both legs!
- It also features wide pleated straps, a sweetheart neckline with solid black trim, and a wide leg culotte silhouette.
- The fabric soft and thin and also semi sheer and unlined.
- There is a center back zipper for closure and no pockets!
- The straps are attached by velcro at the back (see last photo in the set for reference), and can be adjusted with minimal effort!
- This is a truly special piece for just the right closet :)
Fits like a modern size | Small
Tag size | n.a.
Material | Cotton
Label | handmade with genuine Peter Max fabric
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
*Model is 5’3” with measurements of 32x26x36, wears a modern size Small in tops and Small in bottoms.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Length (center front seam to crotch seam) | 20"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 16" (32")
Waist | 13.5" (27")
Hips | 20" (40")
Inseam | 25"
Side seam | 42.5"
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information if you have to file a missing package claim.