Color Blocked Ultrasuede Blazer | Petite Small
- AMAZING color blocked blazer made from ultrasuede - the same fabric made popular by Halston in the 70s!
- Ultrasuede is wonderful because the ultra-fine fibers won't trap dirt or stains - but will resist pet fur, prevent fading, make it breathable and keep it dry.
- The color palette is made up of a deep forest green, rust, and mustard yellow!
- Features include a notched lapel, long set in sleeves, curved seams that create flattering lines, three fun buttons trimmed in the same mustard yellow color, and a curved hemline.
- Fully lined, lightweights, no pockets.
- What makes this a petite size is the length of the sleeve and the length of the jacket! Please check the measurements for reference - I always suggest measuring a similar item of clothing in your closet that fits well for comparison!
Fits like a modern size | Petite Small
Material | Ultrasuede fabric
Tag size | n.a.
Label | Ultrasuede
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 16"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 22"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 18" (36")
Waist | 17" (34")
Hips | 19" (38")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 23"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.