Caro Nan Hawaiian Hand Painted Basket Purse
- Darling hand painted wooden basket purse by Caro Nan! This piece is also signed.
- These purses were designed especially by Caro Nan for Andrade Resort Shops in Hawaii :)
- This dark brown woven purse has a Hawaiian vacation themed design, featuring cute shops with different names like Waikiki Shell!
- The top reads 'Happy Fascination Paradise Aloha Hawaii' with a smiling umbrella and some daisies, plus a real penny glued to the top from 1981!
- There is a silver clasp at the front and a top handle to carry it.
- The inside is lined in a red quilted floral print cotton!
- This unique piece is a great size for toting around a small lunch, plus your belongings :)
- It makes a great beach or picnic bag!
- The outside is finished with a stain to protect the paintings, but some of the words on the painted shops are a bit faded.
Material | Painted wood with a cotton quilted lining
Label | Caro Nan, made for Andrade Resort Shops
Total height | 9"
Width | 9 1/4"
Depth | 5 1/4"
Vintage condition out of 10 | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.