Black and White Jumpsuit with Lace & Pearl Appliqués | Petite Small
- Sweet black and white jumpsuit with appliqué embellishments!
- This jumpsuit will best fit someone who is either 5’6” or shorter, or has a short torso - please see the both the measurements for the top of the shoulder seam to the crotch seam as well as the inseam for reference!
- Features include a solid white top half (the fabric is rayon but feels and looks like organza!) with a winged collar, wrap bust, sheer gathered sleeves with buttoned cuffs, an empire waistline, and a tailored and pleated solid black bottom half (this fabric is also rayon and feels like it).
- The legs of the jumpsuit are straight, and there are two hidden hip pockets.
- The top half is fully lined in acetate (with the exception of the sleeves), and the bottom half is unlined.
- There is a hidden center back zipper at the back for closure, as well as two buttons at the back of the neck.
- There are also shoulder pads for structure, but these are easy to snip out if desired!
Fits like a modern size | Petite Small
Material | 100% Rayon
Tag size | Small
Label | Sawey
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 15”
Length (top of the right shoulder seam to crotch seam) | 29.5”
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 23”
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 17.5” (35”)
Waist | 13” (26”)
Hips | 19.5” (39”)
Inseam | 26”
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 52”
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.