Louis Feraud Three Piece Skirt Set
- Incredible three piece Louis Feraud set! The set consists of a button down blouse, turtleneck sweater, and slip skirt.
- Cool black turtleneck tunic sweater from Louis Feraud with colorful chenille appliques and embroidery on the front!
- The colorful chenille patches have metallic gold embroidered squiggles over each!
- The sweater is paired with a simple A-line skirt with an elastic waist and in a vibrant print! Unlined, no pockets. No buttons or zippers - this just pulls up over your hips!
- Features include a ribbed turtleneck, and dropped long sleeves with colorful chenille patches at the outside wrist of each sleeve.
- Unlined and made of new wool so the itch factor is reduced a bit. However, if you are sensitive to wool you might consider wearing a thin layer underneath!
Fits like a modern size | Large
Material | 100% New Wool sweater, the skirt is 100% Polyester (slippery and shiny fabric)
Tag size | 10 on the sweater, 10 on the skirt as well
Label | Louis Feraud
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 17”
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 23.5”
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 20.5” (41”)
Waist | 20” (40”)
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 26”
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 26.5"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 19.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 23.5" (47")
Waist | 22.5" (45")
Hips | 22" (44")
Length (center back seam to hem) | 30.5"
Waist | 13"-20" (26"-40")
Hips | 23" (46")
Side seam | 28.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.