Nicole Miller 'World Traveler' Novelty Print Silk Button Down | XL
- Incredible and unique Nicole Miller silk novelty print button down with a world traveler theme!
- Nicole Miller's patterns were usually limited and not to be repeated - this one is from 1993.
- The pattern covers the globe, with different illustrations of travel items and souvenirs from their respective areas!
- The silk is luxe and high quality.
- Features include a notched collar, short sleeves, a button down front (there is a hidden button at the throat that can be left open or worn closed to turn the notched collar into a classic collar), and a single chest pocket.
- Unlined, lightweight.
Fits like a modern size | XL
Material | 100% Silk
Tag size | Large
Label | Nicole Miller
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 19.5"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 9.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 23" (46")
Waist | 23" (46")
Hips | 24" (48")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 27"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.