Hand Dyed Purse Print Button Down Shirt - Green
- Fun hand dyed green homespun cotton button down shirt with a screen printed design of different cute purses!
- Each blouse is lightweight, semi sheer, has a curved hem, and is unlined.
- No pockets and the back is blank and free of design.
- These blouses were not cut to the exact same measurements, so some of the XL sizes may differ in an extra 1/2" or 1" in the bust and hips.
- 50% from each shirt sold will go to the Trans Defense Fund Los Angeles mutual aid fund.
Material | 100% homespun Cotton
Label | Sky Lark Collections, made in India
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Sleeve length: 22.5"
Bust: 21" (42")
Hips: 21.5" (43")
Sleeve length: 24"
Bust: 22.5" (45")
Hips: 22.5" (45")
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Vintage condition | 9
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information if you have to file a missing package claim.