Mauve Long Puffer '80s Mom' Down Coat | Small
- Super classic long mauve down puffer coat that is EXTREMELY 80s mom in the best way possible!!
- One of my favorite Christmas movies is a straight to VHS Disney one called One Magic Christmas starring the one and only Mary Steenburgen! Her character wears a coat almost EXACTLY like this one - I'll add a photo of her in it to the collection of photos here!
- Features include a beautiful quilted shawl collar, long set in sleeves with cuffs, light gray piping along the seaming that matches the lining, scalloped quilted seams, matching mauve toggle buttons on a panel that covers a center front hidden zipper closure underneath, two hidden hip pockets, and an extra single hidden button closure at the bottom to keep the bottom of the jacket from flapping open!
- This coat has duck feather and duck down filling, which makes it nice and cozy!
- Fully lined and sure to keep you both nostalgic and bundled up!
- When gauging your measurements for a winter coat, keep in mind what kind of coat it is and what kind of layers you will be wearing underneath! The measurements might read like a Medium, but once you start layering sweaters and other layers underneath it you still want to be comfortable.
Fits like a modern size | Small
Material | Outer Shell: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Filling: 80% Duck Down/20% Duck Feathers Innerlining & Lining: 100% Nylon Trim Fill: 100% Polyester
Tag size | Medium
Label | J. Gallery Down
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 16"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 24" cuffed, 27" uncuffed
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 20" (40")
Waist | 19" (38")
Hips | 21.5" (43")
Length (center back seam to hem) | 43.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 8
There are a couple of very small and faded stains on the outer shell of the jacket (at the bottom right back side, and the bottom front right side) and a small red stain on the inside of the lining. See the last photos in the set for reference! This coat needs to be professionally dry cleaned only because of the down filling.
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.