Jams World Tosca Opera Dress with Pockets | XL
- Incredible Tosca opera printed Jams World tank dress!
- Tosca is an opera in three acts by Giacomo Puccini that debuted on January 14, 1900! It is a political thriller, set in Rome in June 1800 (during the Napoleonic wars and a time of great political unrest).
- The print features a framed "flier" of the opera, bunches of red roses, mosaic goblets, and oval framed illustrations of flowers and hummingbirds.
- Super soft and easy rayon fabric.
- Features include an empire waist (no elastic), hidden hip pockets, and a skirt half with a center back slit.
- Unlined, no other closures - this just slips over your head!
Fits like a modern size | XL
Material | 100% Rayon
Tag size | XL
Label | Jams World
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 21.5" (43")
Waist | 20.5" (41) - empire waist measurement
Hips | 30" (60")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 50.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.