Ivory Lace Mermaid Cocktail Dress | Medium
- Sweet ivory lace mermaid dress that could work as a cocktail or wedding dress!
- Features long gathered sleeves, a v-back, a solid ivory slip underneath with a v-neckline, a fitted and pointed waistline, and a pencil mermaid style skirt half that ruches at the center front.
- There is a center back zipper for closure and no pockets.
- The dress is pinned at the back of the waist.
- There are also shoulder pads that can be easily snipped out if desired!
Fits like a modern size | Medium
Material | 100% Polyester
Tag size | 11-12
Label | a la carte
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 19"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 25.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 18.5" (37")
Waist | 14.5"
Hips | 20" (40")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 51"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.