Stanley Plato Daisy Cocktail Dress | Medium
- Stanley Platos was a prolific 80s designer who worked for Givenchy and Valentino before opening his own company of festive cocktail and evening dresses!
- This particular design is infused with his trademark joy in every detail - the ribbon daisy appliqué on the lace overlay bust, the pink and white striped silk, the bow at the waist, and the cool squiggle white ribbon trim along the neckline and at the sleeve hems!
- Features include boning in the bust, a low scoop back, hidden zipper at center back, and an interfacing in the skirt that gives it shape.
- Fully lined, with two hidden hip pockets.
- A new zipper was put in by a previous owner at some point.
Material | Feels like silk
Tag size | 8
Label | Stanley Platos x Martin Ross
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 14.5"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 10"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 18" (36")
Waist | 14.5" (29")
Hips | 24" (48")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 39"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 34x28x40, wears a modern size Small in tops and Medium in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.