ESLEEP C+C Music Factory Pajama Set | Large
- Super cute light blue pajama set by the one and only ESLEEP!
- The top is a boxy henley style with short sleeves and a v-neckline.
- The back of the top says "Things that make you go hmmm....", in reference to the iconic 1990 C+C Music Factory hit!
- There are also designs on the outside of the both of the sleeves - see the photos for reference!
- The shorts have an elastic waistband (new and has lots of stretch!) and two hidden hip pockets.
- The front of the shorts says "Rap 101 Co-Ed" and the back says "Esleep FIERCE".
- Both pieces are unlined, very light, and very soft! The fabric is quite see through, but they're PJs!
Fits like a modern size | Large
Material | 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester
Tag size | Medium
Label | ESLEEP Boxer
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 18"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 10"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 24" (48")
Waist | 24" (48")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 26.5"
Waist | 12.5"-18" (25"-36")
Rise | 14"
Hips | 22" (44")
Inseam | 4"
Side seam | 17"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
The printed pattern is a bit faded on the back of the shorts and in the crotch from previous wear because the fabric is so thin and soft! However, the screen printed graphics are still vibrant and intact!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.