Snoop Beverly Hills Lavender Silk and Linen Blend Skirt Suit | Medium
- SNOOP BEVERLY HILLS! If you love Shelley Long, this suit is for you!! It has all the class and sass and personality up the...wazoo :)
- Alternate description: 'AVON CALLING!' This stunning lilac silk and linen blend skirt suit is such a dream! Add a little pill box hat, bump your ends, and grab your caboodle, because this set is ready to SELL!
- There is a herringbone pattern on both jacket and skirt.
- The jacket has three sequin novelty patches on the front, with a little black 'cord' coming from the bottom of the telephone.
- The set includes a short sleeve blazer with a notched lapel, three cool white buttons for closure, and two front hip pockets and a pencil skirt with a fitted waist, button tab, zipper closure, and a center back slit.
- There are three buttons sewn behind the white buttons if you want to switch up how much of the 'telephone cord' is showing! The jacket is shown closed with the hidden buttons in all the photos, including on the model.
- Both pieces are lined.
Fits like a modern size | Medium
Material | 70% Silk/30% Linen shell, Acetate lining
Tag size | 6
Label | Carlisle
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 16.5”
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 8.5”
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 19” (38”)
Waist | 17” (34”)
Hips | 19.5” (39”)
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 23”
Waist | 14.5” (29”)
Hips | 19.5” (39”)
Side seam | 27”
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.