Robbie Bee Cotton Floral Sundress | XL
- Vibrant large scale floral print sundress by Robbie Bee!
- I personally love dresses from this label because the cotton is always excellent quality and built to last!
- This sleeveless beauty's features include princess seams, a smocked elastic back panel, a drop curved waistline, and a full gathered skirt.
- The bust is lined in a white muslin cotton, and the skirt is unlined.
- There are two hidden hip pockets and a center back zipper for closure.
- The dress is pinned on the mannequin.
Fits like a modern size | XL
Material | 100% Cotton
Tag size | 12
Label | Robbie Bee
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 20" (40")
Waist | 18" (36")
Hips | Free
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 44.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
The smocked elastic panel at the back has lost some of its elasticity.
Follow our adventures on social media!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.