Beatlefest 1987 Sweatshirt | Medium
- The Fest for Beatles Fans (previously known as Beatlefest) is a twice-annual, three-day festival that honors the lasting legacy of the Beatles. The festival takes place in the New York metropolitan area, ordinarily in March or April, and in Chicago, Illinois, each August! (according to the Wiki page!)
- Beatlefest began in 1974, which makes this amazing sweatshirt from 1987 just two years shy of the 15th anniversary!
- This navy blue sweatshirt features a crewneck, raglan sleeves, and a banded hem,
- There is a signature at the bottom of the illustration that is hard to read, but I believe the first name is Carol!
- Unlined, thin worn in fabric.
Fits like a modern size | Medium, might be able to fit a Large! It has some stretch!
Material | Feels like 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
Tag size | n.a.
Label | n.a.
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Sleeve length (neck seam to sleeve hem) | 29.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 20.5" (41")
Waist | 18.5" (37")
Length (shoulder seam to hem) | 25.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
There are two small holes at the back of each shoulder, and the graphic is cracked and fading. This is a result of a well loved item and adds character!
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.