Ochre Yellow Leather Drawstring Jacket | Large
- Incredible and buttery soft leather jacket in a gorgeous shade of ochre yellow!
- This jacket has all the bells and whistles!
- Features include a fold over collar, raglan sleeves, a hidden chunky zipper front closure covered up with a snap button placket, slit chest pockets, a weather vent with a drawstring hem, a drawstring waist, AND a drawstring hem on the bodice of the jacket itself.
- Fully lined, medium weight.
- The jacket is in a really great condition, but it is missing two of its original attachments. This jacket at one point had a zip out lining and a hood, neither of which came with the jacket when it was originally sourced.
Material | 100% Genuine Leather shell, 100% Nylon Taffeta lining
Tag size | Medium
Label | TipTop of California
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | Free
Sleeve length (neck seam to sleeve hem) | 29"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 23.5" (47")
Waist | 17" (34") - can be cinched smaller using the drawstrings
Hips | 23" (46")
Length (center back seam to hem) | 34.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.