Abstract Print Trench Coat with Removable Lining | XL
- Cool abstract print trench coat with a removable lining from Forecaster of Boston!
- The color palette is made up of navy blue, teal, black, and purple.
- Features include a notched collar that can be worn open or closed, storm flaps at the front, epaulettes on the shoulders, raglan sleeves with buckles at each wrist, a weather vent at the back, a removable waist sash with belt loops, and two storm hip pockets.
- There is a solid black wool blend liner that can be removed for warmer months!
- This is *not* waterproof!
Fits like a modern size | XL
60% Nylon/40% Polyester shell
100% Acetate lining
53% Acetate/47% Rayon sleeve lining
70% Wool/25% Polyester/5% Other liner
Tag size | 11/12 Petite
Label | Forecaster of Boston
Measurements taken lying flat - double the bust, waist and hips for true measurement.
Shoulders (seam to seam) | 19"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to sleeve hem) | 22.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit) | 24" (48")
Waist | 24.5" (49")
Hips | 24" (48")
Length (center back seam to hem) | 47.5"
*Mannequin measures 34.5x24x34 and fits a modern size Small in tops and XS in bottoms.
*Model is 5’6” with measurements of 36x30x42 and fits a modern size Medium in tops and Medium/Large in bottoms (depending on the cut and label).
Vintage condition (out of 10) | 9
Instagram | @_coasttocoastvintage_
| CONDITION |
+ Each of these items are vintage and presumed to be pre-worn! We do our best to detail any notable flaws. We will never rate an item a '10' because that would mean it has never been worn. A '9' rating is the best! We will never list anything below an 8.
+ Each item has been machine washed using Gain liquid laundry detergent and dried outside in the California sunshine, with the exception of items that are dry clean only (mainly anything Silk or Wool).
| POLICIES |
+ All sales are considered FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. We take care in measuring and describing each item, please take the time to read our descriptions and make sure that the measurements work for you before ordering!
| SHIPPING |
+ Orders ship within 1-3 business days once placed.
+ Domestic Priority Mail packages are insured for up to $100.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS First Class and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
+ Coast to Coast Vintage is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office first with any questions. Please contact us if you need any additional information to file a missing package claim.